Louise Robb Associates Team
Karen NivenKaren is a professional health and safety adviser, with a national and international reputation, who specialises in helping organizations with their strategic planning and development. In terms of her value to any organization with whom she works, Karen has a high degree of credibility. While an acknowledged expert in her field, with a PhD in health and safety management, she also has an eye to the "bottom-line" by virtue of her experience and qualifications in health economics. She accomplishes goals by being people focused while making decisions with the bottom line in mind. Karen also offers both personal and team coaching, having trained with the AoEC.
• PhD in Occupational Health and Safety Management
• University Certificate in Health Economics
• Master of Science in Occupational Hygiene
• BOHS Diploma of Professional Competence in Occupational Hygiene
• NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health
Other Louise Robb Associates team members: